- Highly experienced in designing software architecture on Microsoft .NET framework.
- Experience in the life cycle development of enterprise software.Experience and knowledge of software design methodologies, information systems architecture, object oriented design, and software design patterns.
- Microsoft Certified Professional.
- Prince2 certified.
- Social skills: Very good organised, abilities for analytic and global view over concrete situations. Result and quality oriented.Problem-solving attitude.Team player.
- Responsibility, Self-respect and self-reliance Strong referential values of fairness, equity and dignity.
- Very good in establishing and maintaining good working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
- Language: C/C++, C#, J2EE/Java
- Frameworks: CSLA, MVC (Razor), DynamicData, SCSF, WSSF, WCF, EntLib, LLBLGEN Pro, nHibernate, LinQ2Sql, Entity Framework, Java Struts, Java Beans
- Platform: .Net, Java/Sun
- Methodologies: RUP, Agile, Xtreme programming, Scrum, DSDM
- Design tools: IBM Rational Tools, Enterprise Architect, UML
- Development tools: TFS(Team Foundation Server), Visual Studio .NET (2005, 2008, 2010), Eclipse
- Databases: SQL Server( 2000, 2005, 2008 R2), Oracle, DB2